EVENTS AT GDC
| CAREER PAVILION
Please note: the information below refers to GDC 2013.
The Career Pavilion at GDC is the largest, most prestigious career expo in the game industry. For three full days each March, thousands of the most gifted, prolific, and dedicated developers assemble for one-on-one face time with recruiters from the most visionary publishers and studios around the world.
The Career Pavilion at GDC is a barometer of where the game industry is now as well as where it's going: console, online, mobile/tablet, casino gaming, free 2 play, they're all here. Last year's event was completely sold out with 50 companies actively recruiting onsite and studios already signed for this year's event include Microsoft, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Riot Games, Ubisoft, Tencent, WB Games, Bally Tech, GREE, Insomniac Games, High Voltage, Nexon America, Tripwire Interactive, WMS, Multimedia Games, Konami, Machine Zone, Valve/Steam, CD Projekt and more: download the current floorplan here.
For Recruiting Studios and Publishers:
• Booth packages available starting from 10'x20', and all include a hard walled, turn-key unit with at least one private meeting room
• Exhibitors receive a free listing in the 'Who's Hiring @ GDC 2013' brochure, distributed via specially designed kiosks around GDC.
• Exhibitor who post to the Gamasutra Job Board will automatically have their postings appear on the GDC Job Board
• Exhibitor-only discounts for recruitment opportunities on Gamasutra and in Game Developer Magazine
• Onsite branding to promote your studio's presence is available here - http://www.ubmgamenetwork.com/gdc/sponsorship.php
For Job Seeking Developers:
• The Career Pavilion covers the 2000 – 2400 aisles in the South Hall of the Moscone Center
• All levels of Pass Holders have access to the Career Pavilion – All Access, Main Conference, Summits/Tutorials, Indie Game Summit, Audio Track, Expo Pass, and Student Pass (Friday Only)
• The 'Who's Hiring @ GDC 2013' brochures will be distributed freely from specially designated kiosks onsite, via the GDC mobile app, and as downloadable pdf prior to the event.
• Be sure to check the GDC Job Board often for up to date job openings of Exhibitors - http://www.gamasutra.com/jobs/event_board.php?id=8