EVENTS AT GDC
| MY GDC STORY
How has the Game Developers Conference (GDC) changed your life? If you have a unique story tied to your experiences at GDC, we want to hear it. Each year, game industry professionals come from all over the world to learn about what's next in the industry at GDC.
Please note: the information below refers to GDC 2013.
Anyone who has ever participated in a GDC is welcome to submit a story, and every story submission will be entered into a drawing, with one lucky individual winning an All Access Pass to this year's conference!
We would love to hear…
- If you met someone at GDC who ended up becoming an important person in your life – a friend, a spouse, a business partner
- If you got a job through connections you made at GDC
- If you were uniquely inspired by a GDC session, and how
- If meeting one of your game development heroes at GDC had an impact on your career
- If the Experimental Gameplay Sessions, Independent Games Festival, Game Developers Choice Awards or another event at GDC helped push you or your game into notoriety
- Any other way that the GDC has had a positive impact on your life or career
Please send us an email at MyGDCStory@ubm.com
and share your story! One submission will be chosen to receive a FREE All-Access Pass to GDC 2013.
Deadline to submit is February 28, 2013. We look forward to hearing your special GDC story!
1) Email your story (350 word maximum) to MyGDCStory@ubm.com
2) If you'd like to be entered for a chance to win the free GDC 2013 All Access Pass, please include the following:
a. Full Name
e. Occupation and Title
3) Send your email before midnight (PST) on February 28, 2013