Organizers of the 2015 Independent Games Festival China are very pleased to announce the winners of this year’s prestigious pan-Pacific competition!
Submissions for this year’s eventwere received from across China, as well as from many other nations across the pan-Pacific region. The finalists were invited to demonstrate their games in the IGF Pavilion at GDC China last week, and the winners were announced at the IGF China Awards ceremony.
Each of these winners will receive a cash prize and two free passes to attend the upcoming GDC 2016 in San Francisco.
IGF China 2015 Main Competition winners:
- Best Game: Revolver 360 RE: Actor from Active Gaming Media (Japan)
- Excellence in Visual Arts: Dynasty Fighter from Cap Hong Team (China)
- Excellence in Design: Kill the Plumber from Keybol (The Phillippines)
- Excellence in Audio: Lithium City from Nico Tuason (The Phillippines)
- Excellence in Technology: Thumper from Drool (Korea)
- Best Mobile Game: The Swords from Sunhead Games (Taiwan)
IGF China 2015 Student Competition winners:
- Best Student Game: Dungeon Delvers from Cristian Astudillo, DigiPen Institute of Technology Singapore (Singapore)
- Student Excellence: Original Journey from Linan Tan, China Academy of Art (China)
- Student Excellence: Wind Owes 7$ from Menglong Yang, Zhejiang University of Media and Communications (China)