In fact, today they'd like to share the full list of games that will be playable in the MEGABOOTH by all GDC passholders throughout the conference, which is taking place the week of February 27th through March 3rd.
The Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase continues to be a fantastic collection of independent developers banding together to show off the latest and greatest indie games at conventions across the world. The MEGABOOTH exists to support indie developers, and to help pool their resources to enable them to showcase their work prominently, despite not having access to publisher support.
The organizers work with broad array of independent game studios to select a variety of games across multiple platforms -- including mobile, PC, console and more -- for exhibition at prominent game industry events, and this year they're coming to GDC 2017 with 12 games that will be playable as part of the Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase.
Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase Game Lineup
- Abyssal Studio: _Transfer
- Ask An Enemy Studios: A Duel Hand Disaster: Trackher
- Cosmic Engineers: Cosmic Express
- Arconyx: I, Hope
- Triband: Keyboard Sports
- Lost in the Garden: LIGHTFIELD
- Beautiful Glitch: Monster Prom
- The Deep End Games: Perception
- Studio Chahut: Post Human WAR
- Cut Garnet Games: Rogue Process
- Sumo Digital Ltd: Snake Pass
- JellyTeam: Super Slime Arena
Again, all of these games will be playable in the Indie MEGABOOTH Showcase exhibit inside the Moscone Convention Center during GDC 2017.