Business Matchmaking: Book more meetings at GDC
New this year, GDC Connect will allow exhibitors and attendees to pre-schedule in-person, on-site meetings during GDC.
- Directly connect with key contacts, facilitate business deals, develop new partnerships, and pursue other networking opportunities.
- Maximize your time at the show by pre-arranging meetings
- Search contacts by job title, job focus, and company focus
- Arrange meetings in exhibitor booths or the GDC Connect Lounge
How it Works
Once registered for GDC, your profile will be automatically created. Simply login, update your profile and start searching for meeting opportunities immediately. This personalized, easy-to-use tool allows you to search for connections by their job and company focus, and geographic location. Send meeting requests to create an on-site schedule that fits your objectives and connect with potential partners.
How does it Benefit Me?
- Ensure a productive, full meeting schedule that fits your goals for the event
- Discover new contacts and reach people you have previously found difficult to locate
- Receive a detailed itinerary of your meetings before the show and on-site meeting reminders
- Phone: +1 347-918-3571
- GDC Connect is available to all pre-registered attendees at the time that payment is received. If you have not received your GDC Connect invitation, please check your registration payment status.