The 2014 Game Developers Conference takes place March 17-21 at the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, which means we're less than two weeks away from the year's premiere conference for game industry professionals.
We're getting close to the wire, but you still have time to register for a GDC 2014 pass.
- The exhibitors: Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Oculus, Intel, Nvidia, and Unity are just a few of the many exhibitors that will be on the main South Hall show floor showing off their latest innovations, alongside a host of international pavilions, emerging companies, and more.
- IGF Pavilion: Once again, we'll be showing off all 30+ finalists in playable form for this year's Independent Games Festival in a special area of Moscone's South Hall.
- Get a job: Several major industry companies, including Microsoft, Sony, Riot, Insomniac, Obsidian, and Oculus VR will be in the GDC Career Center in North Hall to network with attendees - with editorial and vendor sessions in the Career Center Theater, plus the Business Center.
- alt.ctrl.GDC Exhibit: alt.ctrl.GDC is a new exhibit in the North Hall that showcases the outer fringe of exciting alternative control methods for games, from musical keyboards to VR helmets. Developers will be on-hand to discuss their creations, coupled with new games for attendees to try.
- GDC Play: Take a break between sessions to check out the GDC Play exhibit, showcasing more than 50 social & online, smartphone & tablet, and independent games, which be found on the expo floor in the North Hall and include a networking lounge with seating areas for more in-depth meetings with emerging talent.
Gamasutra and GDC are sibling organizations under parent UBM Tech